1. Current exchange: we advise our clients to exchange money before depature from their countries. American dollars and Euros can be exchanged into Soles in the banks, authorised places such in Miraflores and also Lima town (Centro de Lima). When Traveling in Peru.
2. Transport: we would suggest our travellers to commute by authorised taxis. The Hotels normally provide this service. Fees from Miraflores to Lima town usually are US $5-7 or 15-20 Soles.
3. Water: avoid drinking water from the tap. The water is purified at the source but the distribution system may allow the water to be contaminated en route to the tap. Water bottles are sold in shops, petrol stations and supermarkets.
4. Restaurants: There is a wide range of prestigious restaurants which combine our Peruvian ingredients with international dishes such: Chinese, Italian, Japanese, etc. However; you can not miss our famous Cevicherias (seafood). The most popular restaurants are located in Miraflores, San Isidro and Lima town.
5. Passport: at the airport you will receive our “Andina card”, which we recommend presenting with your passport at the hotels you stay in while visiting Peru.
6. Tips: It’s up to the visitors giving tips at restaurants and places they visit. Usually, the tips are not included in the bill but if you wish giving a tip, it normally is 10% of the total bill.